The California ISO is considering changes to the Western EIM governance model. The Western EIM Governance Workshop invited stakeholders to share their perspectives on the proposed joint authority model and whether it meets the needs of the changing marketplace. Speakers provided their perspectives on the proposed joint authority model and engaged webinar participants in an open discussion, seeking to identify specific areas of concern and actionable opportunities to make progress on this critical issue.
- Letha Tawney, Commissioner, Oregon Public Utility Commission and Chair of the Western EIM Body of State Regulators
- John Prescott, Chair, Energy Imbalance Market Governing Body
- Pete Skala, Director of Efficiency, Electrification, and Procurement, California Public Utilities Commission
- Eric Eisenman, Director – FERC & ISO Relations, Pacific Gas and Electric
- Tony Braun, Attorney, Braun Blaising Smith Wynne P.C.
- Dave Rubin, Federal Energy Policy Director, NV Energy
- Sarah Edmonds, Director – Transmission Services, Portland General Electric
- Aly Koslow, Director of Federal Regulatory Affairs & Compliance, Arizona Public Service