WIEB & NARUC Webinar Series on Carbon Capture, Storage & Utilization:
The Western Interstate Energy Board and the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) are hosting a series of six webinars on carbon capture, storage and utilization. The six webinars are titled:
- The Case for Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage – September 11, 2020
- Breaking It Down: Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage Technologies – September 18, 2020
- Financial Incentives and Investment Efforts – September 25, 2020
- Project Update Part I: Domestic CCUS Development Efforts – October 2, 2020
- Project Update Part II: International CCUS Development Efforts – October 9, 2020
- Regulatory Considerations and Policy Recommendations – October 16, 2020
Project Update Part I: Domestic CCUS Development Efforts
Friday, October 2, 2020 at 11:00 AM MT (1 Hour)
This webinar is the first of a two-part series to identify and provide an overview of CCUS projects currently in operation and under development in the United States.
- William Swetra, Senior Policy Analyst, Oxy Low Carbon Ventures
- Lee Beck, CCUS Policy Innovation Director, Clean Air Task Force
A copy of the slides is available HERE.