WIEB & NARUC Webinar Series on Carbon Capture, Storage & Utilization:
The Western Interstate Energy Board and the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) are hosting a series of six webinars on carbon capture, storage and utilization. The six webinars are titled:
- The Case for Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage – September 11, 2020
- Breaking It Down: Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage Technologies – September 18, 2020
- Financial Incentives and Investment Efforts – September 25, 2020
- Project Update Part I: Domestic CCUS Development Efforts – October 2, 2020
- Project Update Part II: International CCUS Development Efforts – October 9, 2020
- Regulatory Considerations and Policy Recommendations – October 16, 2020
Project Update Part II: International CCUS Development Efforts
Friday, October 9, 2020 at 11:00 AM MT (1 Hour)
This webinar is the second in a two-part series to identify and provide an overview of CCUS projects currently in operation and under development around the World.
- Jeff Erikson, General Manager, Client Engagement, Global CCS Institute
- Beth Hardy, Vice-President, Strategy & Stakeholder Relations, international CCS Knowledge Centre
A copy of the slides is available HERE.